Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

Friday, January 29, 2010

Day 200

so early wake up today... but nothing to do...
my Honey also early wake up today...
coz he want go KL sign the letter...
erm... 10 something i go out eat thing with my mummy...
then Honey call me say he finish adi...
he say want bring me go out... and call me wear leng abit... haha...
after i back home then go change shirt adi...
Honey 1 something only come fetch me... then we go 1u...=)
we just go there take picture n play game a while then come back le...=p
Hmmm.... today is me together with Honey 200 Days adi...
time past so fast...=D

My Dear Bao Bei Honey Aaron Ee...
我亲爱的宝贝~~~
I Miss You lots...
我很想念你哦~~~
I Love You Forever n Ever...
我爱你一生一世哦~~~
Nothing gonna change my LOVE for YOU ! ! !
Muacksssss..........

No comments: