Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

BAD Luck

after assembly got catch hair....
when i want walk that time let the prefect catch....
i ask her pin until like that still want catch ??
then she answer coz behind dint pin....=.='''
then i dint care about her.... straight away go back class....

recess time when me and mun going down want go canteen that time....
me let Bavani *disiplin teacher* catch contact lens....=.='''

Bavani : you know cannot wear colour lens right ? why you still wear ?
Me : i just today wear only....
Bavani : tomorrow come find me and lapor....
Me : =.=''' okok....

after that then i go canteen find mun....
then we go buy thing and go back class eat....
coz we want at class do sivik project....
when i eating that time.... got a prefect come in and say want copy my name....
then i cover my name tag.... haha.... he keep ask what my name....
i dint answer him.... then when he want go that time....
he look at me and say.... Do You Think That Funny....
what the.... i also dint say that funny....=.='''
STUPID Prefect !!!!

today dont know why so bad luck.... let people catch three times....! ! !


still got three week Trial Exam le....


* Say Li Happy Birthday *

2 comments:

Oreos said...

kesiannyerrr

✖єνєlуп✖ said...

haizzz.... ya lor...
but also nothing de...
haha...