Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Happy ^^ *Family Day*

today morning after breakfast then go TESCO with my family then go 1U again... hehe...^^
at 1U take picture with my family n take some picture with my sot sot sis... haha...=)




and here got some picture is me tou pai de... hahaha.... funny la...


after this then we back home n bath... finish adi then go Kuala Selangor again...=)
baba... mummy n jackie sit one car... then me... boey n hui sit ken car... at car so funny...^^
then at night they say want go Jusco watch movie... but full adi... =.='' cannot watch...
so we juz go there walk walk ler... then jie say want go popular see things...
then we accompany her... suddenly let her saw that Twilight book...
is she say she want me buy for her birthday de...=.='' so expensive la... no money leh...
that Twilght book got four...
- Twilight

- New Moon

- Eclipse

- Breaking Dawn
but she juz buy two only... New Moon & Eclipse... coz i promise her want buy the Twilight 1st book for her... so she keep ask me when buy for her... she so fan leh... say no money ad still ask me buy... aiyoooo..... like auntie like tat.... haha....


my sot sis... funny=)
do she look like Show Girl ???? hahaha



come back from Jusco then we go out eat dinner with my family...^^

No comments: